Effective Date: June 1, 2023
At US Marble & Granite, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.usmarbleandgranite.com.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”).
We use this information to:
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our website or changes to our policies.
- Personalize content and experiences.
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We US Marble and Granite, we will not sell or share customer information to third parties for the purpose of marketing.
User Consent and Mobile Number Usage (Opt-In)
When you provide us with your mobile number, you are authorizing us (opting in), to send you text messages and notifications. Message/data rates may apply.
US Marble and Granite may use it for the purposes of Application-to-Peer (A2P) messaging, which includes sending text messages or automated messages to your mobile phone. By providing your mobile number, you consent to our use of it for the stated purposes.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All other categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
You may opt-out of receiving text messages from us by replying “STOP” to any message you receive. After you send the STOP request, we will send one final message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive text messages from us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.